I heart Winter Break! I needed a break from reality pretty badly and I have truly enjoyed the past two weeks. Josh and I have finally been able to spend some real time together and I have had the chance to relax, get some sleep, and actually sit down! One of the main things I wanted to do while I was on break was read. I am so busy working, riding, and trying to complete my college classes, that I rarely have time to read. So I read, and read, and read! My favorite book was Dead Until Dark. I am very excited to read the rest of the series. One night when my dad and I were in Del Mar, CA for a horse show, we watched the True Blood series almost all night. That series is based on these books so it was nice to read all the parts of the TV show I missed because we don't have cable.One of the other things I wanted to do was finish decorating our bedroom. Our downstairs is pretty much the way I want it but upstairs still needs some work. We figured we would start in our bedroom since that is where we spend alot of our time.
We have also spent time riding dirt bikes and quads, working in the back yard, cleaning, playing Xbox360, playing Apples to Apples, baking, and watching movies. What a glorious two weeks. I wish I had just a little while longer.

No comments:
Post a Comment