Friday, January 2, 2009

Merry Christmas

When everyone left after our family Christmas party, I couldn't wait to bow my head and thank my Heavenly Father for sending me to such an amazing family. I love spending time with them so very much. I love the food, the laughter, the jokes, and the smiles. All of these things fill the house with so much warmth and love that I sometimes fear it will burst at the seams. I felt this was the perfect photo to express my love for my family. My two generous, loving grandparents who started this mess and the newest addition to it (though I hear there is another one on the way!). Thank you so much G-ma and G-pa for having so many daughters and for raising them in the Church. Thank you for all of your love and support and for starting such a fantastic family. I thank Heavenly Father every night that I am able to be with you all forever. I love you.
I bought Josh Guitar Hero World Tour for Christmas and we have become addicted. Like zombies, we play it until the wee hours of the morning when I begin to notice light seeping in between the cracks in the blinds. Josh has become a master at playing the drums and I am getting much better with the guitar.

I think this picture of Turner illustrates just how much fun we had this year at our family Christmas party. We were all pooped when it was finally over.


Darrell was our ribbon keeper and we had fun decorating his hat. The bird was just a bonus.



Who would have thought Laura would look so good with a beard?





No comments: