
A student of mine, Tarra, and I had the fantastic opportunity to see Cavalia in Scottsdale. We had a magical night watching something we love...HORSES!
Along with the show we were able to go through a tour of the stables. We got to meet the horses, see their routine,and talk to the riders. This is only a portion of the tack they take with them on the road.
The horses manes are so long that they are always braided when the horses aren't showing. This is one of the 45 horses Cavalia brings with them. This horse is a Spanish Pure Bred. He was beautiful.
We sat in the front row and were so close to the ring a piece of dirt hit me in the face!
One of my favorite parts of the show was a mirror dressage routine done by the sisters in this photograph behind us. Don't I look fashionable in my sling? NOT!
Cavalia is housed under this gigantic tent. It takes a week to set up. The have the show tent, 2 stable tents, a warm up ring and a whole city of other tents that I assume hold costumes, makeup and a ton of other stuff. I can't even begin to describe how inspired and amazed I was that night. If you ever have the chance to see the show I would highly recommend it.

No comments:
Post a Comment