Our fun in Utah continued into October. We enjoyed watching the emergence of Fall, a season we don't really get to see here in Tucson.
We also enjoyed playing with cousins. These two little girls had a blast together. I have to say Elle is the only other child I have met who can keep up with Lillian and isn't put off by her energy, independence, and confidence.
Onion, Sam's cat, isn't the only animal who earned their spot in heaven. Bock Bock, the most patient and kind chicken EVER, got her fair amount of attention.
Freya loved her P-pa and spent lots of time with him. We started calling her a P-pa girl because she was never happier than when she was in his arms.
We were able to pin Sam down one day to snap some photos for us before we headed home. They turned out lovely. We took them in a vineyard down the road from my mom's house. I love how Sam just follows Lillian around and perfectly captures her big personality.
Some day Josh will be around for our family photos. I need to get Sam to photo shop him in!
Freya is such a little peach! I know as her mother I am biased but I think she looks like the perfect little baby. She is so doll-like that I have people stop me in stores and say,"At first I thought your baby was just your older daughter's doll and then I saw her move!"
Freya is a bit more reserved than Lillian but when she starts smiling and talking she lights up the room. Her smiles are special because you really have to earn them.
Our flight home was uneventful, thank goodness, because I carted two kids, a dog, two car seats, a stroller, and about 10 bags through the airport by myself. I felt like Super Mom. It was hard for me to say goodbye. I held it together until we got on the plane and Lillian said, "Goodbye Utah."
Though we were sad to leave, it was also nice to come home and see our family. Lillian was thrilled to see her pony again.
Papa was so happy to see us he even held "The Lump"!
The Halloween celebrations were a blast this year. We met up with cousins to pick pumpkins at the Marana Pumpkin Patch.
Lillian was there to pick more than pumpkins...
Lillian was in charge of scooping pumpkin guts and was so excited about her pumpkin she had to carry it all around the house for several days.
Lillian was our inspiration for costumes this year. She LOVES The Big Bad Wolf and couldn't wait to dress up like him for Halloween. Walking through our neighborhood we received many compliments. Red Riding Hood, the Woodsman, Granny, and The Big Bad Wolf, were a hit. I definitely think Granny stole the show though!



























No comments:
Post a Comment