I am so blessed to have such a talented sister. She is able to use her camera to capture real moments in the lives of her family. Lillian will have the BEST photos of her childhood because her Auntie Sam has preserved such sweet memories for her. The photos Sam takes touch my heart because they are REAL. The moments she saves for me and her other loved ones are not staged or forced, they are REAL moments in our lives that we get to relive each time we look at Sam's art.
There are more photos from Sam's last visit than I could possibly post (unless you wanted to sit and look at my blog all day) so I have chosen a few of my favorites. Enjoy!
LILLIAN TURNS TWO
While visiting Logan, UT this past Christmas, I saw a pedal tractor at CAL Ranch feed stores. The minute I saw it I knew Lillian would love to have one. Well, she did end up getting one from her Papa for her birthday. I used the tractor as my inspiration for her birthday party. I tried to keep the party simple and allow her to do what she loves most, PLAY!
Grandma Jean made Lillian another incredible cake this year. Lillian won't only have amazing photos taken of her during her lifetime, she will also have the best cakes!
Lillian especially enjoyed the time with her cousins, her tractor, and her dad, who had to leave an EMS conference for a few hours so he could join her for her special day.
My mom made her adorable tractor dress and I made Emerson's matching bow that morning because Lillian insisted he attend the party AND wear a bow.
Lillian relished the attention she received as the Birthday Girl and couldn't wait to have everyone sing to her.
She even blew out both of her candles by herself!
The cake wasn't only pretty, it tasted good too. These two little munchies went to town on their giant pieces.
It was a fun day with family, a day that went by all too quickly for me. It has been over a month and I still can not believe I have a two year old!
A BUN IN THE OVEN
While my family was visiting for Lillian's birthday, Sam took some maternity photos for me so the new kid can look back and see what her mom looked like as an uncomfortable pregnant lady. Of course Lillian had to be in a few.
MORE FUN AT THE FOURTH AVENUE STREET FAIR
I haven't been to the Fourth Avenue Street Fair in years so we decided to take a day and go see the sights. Lillian's favorite part was all the delicious foods available around each corner. She hasn't eaten that much junk in her entire life! It sure was fun though. Sometimes you just have to live a little, right?















No comments:
Post a Comment