Every summer Josh's family goes up to the White Mountains for a week. This was my first year attending the fun because, unfortunately, the Padilla family reunion and the Thomas family vacation overlap. I am glad I went with Josh this summer. I was able to get to know his family a little bit better and learn more about Josh in the process. We had a fantastic time and I am looking forward to next year.
Josh HAD to have this tent and was very excited to set it up.
Josh always told me about the river his family camps next to but being an Arizona girl I thought he meant more of a stream. I was pleased to find out he meant a real rushing river!
Josh and his cousin Estevan spent our first day building a dam to create a water slide. They moved a lot of rocks and even Super Man Josh was sore the next day.
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i love that last picture of you.
wish i could make it out for the carlsbad trip. =(
i really am still trying so keep your fingers crossed!
xoxo
Post a Comment