Several years ago, my cousin Rach'l started a girl's trip to Carlsbad, CA. This is my second year accompanying her on this fabulous trip and this is the first year we were able to get 7 of the 8 Garbini Girls together. I had a really difficult time choosing pictures to share with you so please forgive me for the randomness of this post.
The adventure began in Casa Grande where we all packed into my big diesel truck. Every moment after that was full of laughter, love, and friendship.

When we were kids one of our favorite things to do was dress up and take modeling pictures of each other. We continued this tradition on the beach.

The next few pictures are just snapshots of beautiful moments.




Where's Ryann?

I had the pleasure of helping my sister get all the sand out of her crevices after this adventure.

While we were all together I was struck with the importance of sisters. Our group is made up of sisters and made from sisters. I don't know what I would do without my little sister or without all these girls who have acted as my sisters my entire life.
My aunt Renee, who is part of the original group of Garbini Girls. She is the youngest of the 6 sisters the rest of us call our mothers.

My sister Samantha and I

My cousins
Rach'l and Laura (I
suppose I should count my 2
nd cousin who is also featured in this photo. He is wearing
polka dots)

My cousins Layla and
Shavon
Some of my favorite pictures taken are our jumping pictures.
For more photos, and perhaps a better description of our trip, go to http://laylaheartaustin.blogspot.com/ , http://newbini.blogspot.com/ , http://newbini.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment