A dream of mine is to one day own a bakery. My love of baking started out as a love of cookie dough but has grown into much more. Recently, Josh and I decided to cook our way through a cookie recipe book my mom gave me several years ago. Our first recipe was for this yummy Almond cookie. I was a little nervous about this recipe because it seemed so plain and plain often equals boring. However, we were pleasantly surprised. Not only was it an easy recipe to follow, it was delicous as well! The recipe was supposed to make four dozen cookies. I ended up with two dozen (there is a giant monster that lives in my house and every time I turn around it steals my dough) and the majority of those twenty-four cookies found their way to station five and were promptly devoured there.
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hello miss. i want this recipe. i also want the recipe of that amazing french toast josh-y made while we were there. that's all.
thank you.
xoxo
p.s. i simply cannot wait for you to come visit me.
Post a Comment