Friday, June 12, 2009

Le Bain

Now that it is summer and I actually have time to think about things besides surviving, Josh and I have started working on our "To Do" list. When we moved into our house we ran out of the time and money to finish decorating so our upstairs has remained rather bland the past few years. Well, we are slowly trying to remedy that! Over Christmas break we decorated our bedroom and I am proud to say we have finished our bathroom as well. It happened quiet unexpectedly. We stopped at Home Depot for something and as we were driving home I saw Kirkland's was having a sale. When we stopped we had no idea we would find everything we needed to deck out our bathroom. It was a long exciting day full of shopping, returning and painting. I love the final product and am looking forward to our next project....the laundry room!


No comments: