Rachel, Nay, Sam and I spent a few days together in Carlsbad, California this June. It has been a long time since we have had the opportunity to really talk and laugh so this trip was much needed. I only wish the rest of the Garbini Girls could have been there.
We were very proud of the amount of stuff we were able to cram in Rachel's trunk. It took some master planning, that's for sure!

Our first night there Rachel introduced us to Alejandro's, a little Mexican food joint. It was awesome, I am still thinking about
their rolled tacos. We sat on the beach to eat and were
immediately surrounded by hungry, fearless squirrels.

As usual, Sam was the
comic relief during the day. She had a good time bothering Rachel.

Our last morning together we walked down the beach looking at houses and collecting shells.

I can't wait until we can all get together again. These days I crave female
companionship. I am always with animals, 13 year
olds, or Josh, and though I love all of those things, being with girls is something I really miss.
1 comment:
Looks like fun. Wish I could've been there. Let's try to get together before more babies come! (or at least before more babies that aren't Renee's come).
Post a Comment