Over the years I have come to enjoy Halloween more and more. I think my fondness for Halloween started when Josh and I got married because he loves it so much. Every year we carve pumpkins and spend a great deal of time planning our costumes.
This is the first year Josh worked on Halloween so we had to celebrate early. We began the weekend carving pumpkins.

Can you tell which one is mine?

This year at school, the English department decided to dress up as Beatniks for Halloween. The kids didn't know what we were but we got some good guesses. Mimes, poets, French people, clowns...hey, at least they tried!


Can you tell which one is mine?
This year at school, the English department decided to dress up as Beatniks for Halloween. The kids didn't know what we were but we got some good guesses. Mimes, poets, French people, clowns...hey, at least they tried! On Saturday night the family gathered together to celebrate my sister's 17th birthday. We ate a lot of great Italian food at Macaroni Grill and enjoyed each others company.












2 comments:
So I can't help but notice...Turner & Vaughn made the listing..but Darrell & I are missing :)That's ok I know they are the favorites-Mom always jokes & says "the kids need to come over today..and I guess you guys too"
Nay,
In all the pictures I have of you and Dare he is moving and is a big blur! My phone doesn't take the best pictures and my camera broke. Sorry! I love you!
Post a Comment