Sunday, April 25, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

I had a great 26th birthday thanks to all my friends, family and students. It started with these stolen balloons on the 16th. I opened my door to find them tied to the handle.
That same day I met my dad, Jean, Matt and Andrew at The Cheesecake Factory for an awesome dinner and 3 pieces of their chocolate cake, yes I said 3. I thought I was going to puke.
On the 18th I went over to my mom's and we ate one of my favorite dinners, blackeyed peas, and watched Be Kind Rewind.
My students went all out for my birthday this year. I had several cakes made and eaten in my honor and some great gifts.
My birthday officially ended yesterday and I must admit I am a little sad. We played soccer, ultimate football, and two-hand touch football and then came home for a BBQ. Unfortunately, I was too busy running around to take pictures so I snapped 3 really quickly before the stragglers went home.


Thanks all for helping celebrate! I love you!!

No comments: