
My dreams and aspirations have changed over the years as I have matured, gained experience, and discovered the realities of life. However, there are a few things that have never changed and I do not believe they ever will. Those things being my love of horses and my desire to write. When I see the life I desire in my mind I imagine myself in an attic room, beneath the eves of some Victorian home, writing my next novel and gazing out the window at my horses frolicking about in their pasture.
Today, while I was visiting my dad, I stumbled upon an add for a Rhode Island home in one of the many equine magazines I get in the mail. Out of curiosity I decided to look it up online. As I looked at the photographs, and read the description of the house and barn, my heart began to ache with longing for I had just found the home I have always glimpsed in my mind's eye.
Does anyone have an extra $3,000,000 they could spare?

2 comments:
Post a Comment