Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!!

I had several fantastic birthday celebrations this year. I went to Sullivan's with my dad, Jean, and Josh...
We had a BBQ at our house that was rock'n and roll'n till four in the morning...

My mom and I went on a cupcake making spree and built this cake. I will post pictures of some other cupcake creations later.

Wendy and Janet my school BFFs, oh, pardon me, Besties...

along with Shane and Kylee our church Besties, plus many others who did not make it into the photos. Sorry guys.



Fabian and Evan, my personal trainers from Fit First, rocked out for hours.
My students also threw me a birthday party. I came into my classroom and was bombarded with confetti and eighth graders in party hats blowing whistles. It was such a surprise. They had decorated our classroom and brought candy for everyone. I felt so special, it was awesome. Unfortunately, I did not have my camera with me, which is a total bummer. That surprise made my whole year. Thanks everybody! ILY.







No comments: