Saturday night we went to an 80's party with my friends Wendy and Eric. I love costume parties and really enjoyed seeing what people showed up in. I also loved all the stares we got when we stopped for sushi on the way home!
The dogs looked at Josh like he was a freak and would not stop following him around while I got ready.
When I said I'd wear this blue dress I had no idea it was so famous. The girl throwing the party bought it for $15.00 at Good Will but it didn't fit. It was then passed from girl to girl until it finally ended up in my backseat. When I showed up at the party every one wanted to see the girl who had finally fit into The Blue Dress. I posed for pictures with several people and ended up on many different Face Book accounts. It was pretty embarrassing.
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment